Follow
Read More
Yes they have flower mount clips for headstones and wreath hangers too.

https://www.google.com/search?q=clip+that+can+hook+vade+to+headstone&oq=clip+that+can+hook+vade+to+headstone&aqs=chrome..69i57j33l3.8789j0j7&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
(1)

Silicon glue should be completely and easily removal. Just use a sharp cutting edge to "slice" the glus between the stone and vase, then roll up the silicone glue remaining on the stone. One of the things I love about silicon glue is the flexibility and pliability.
(2)

I was thinking of something a little less permanent so the vase can be removed over the winter Techie, although maybe I could glue on some kind of clip that I could hook the vase on... Hm...🤔
(2)

I think clear silicon glue would work to attach a cone or rectangular shaped vase to the side of a gravestone without any damage. It could work on a flat to the ground stone also but may impede mowing a little more since it would be above ground while the stone would not.
(4)

My cousin placed some flowers last year with some kind of tape but when I was cleaning up in the fall I saw it had fallen off, so I brought them home too. Those saddles are nice and the obvious choice but too expensive to keep replacing when you have a lot of graves, I've cut it back to 5 but there are more family members buried there than that.
(3)

cw,

I can’t think of a way to do it. Our plot has a built in area to set vases in.

Good luck in finding a way to place the vases there.
(2)

cwillie, if the headstone is polished smooth and nonporous, would a suction cup hold? Clean the stone. Instead of wetting the cup, back it with petroleum jelly, to maintain a better seal. I’ve used Command Strips indoors and heard they make an outdoor version.
(4)

I wonder if anyone here knows of a product that allows you to clip a vase to a cemetery headstone.
I have saddles but they take a lot of new flowers and rearranging every year. I also have some of those vases that you can spike into the ground, but they cause problems for the people mowing the cemetery and aren't really something that can be left all summer. I figure I could buy a couple of inexpensive dollar store flower clusters and put them in a vase if there was only some way to attach the vase to the stone - any ideas?
(1)

Day one of 2 weeks off,, I am burning off my PTO before I retire at the end of August. We are dog sitting for the weekend as DD is in another wedding,, so hubs and I are sleeping in separate beds with a dog each. They get along OK but they are each used to sleeping with their person and don;t do well crowded into a bed of 4. LOL. Hubs and I went to the local farmers market and I scored some Cherokee tomatoes, pea microgreens ( heard these things are good for you so what the heck,, taste like peas and are yummy on my sammies and in salad), then "dehaired" the house from the cats! So it's clean and kinda sparkley, and I have had 6 short walks already with the dogs! Hope the rest of the vacay goes as well!
(5)

🥰 today's words of wisdom...

“It’s not what we have in life,
but who we have in our life
that matters.”
(1)

🙂🙂🤯🤯 today’s words of wisdom…sometimes we get into patterns that we really ought to stop.

“Banging your head against the wall feels good
when you stop.”
(4)

🥰 more words of wisdom...

"The nicest people
always get treated like s****t."
(1)

The tongue is a little swollen but otherwise everything is good today BB, thanks 🤗
(4)

CW, hope you are not in any discomfort/pain today from your crown.
(2)

"If someone won't lift a finger
to call you, see you and ask how you are,
it's time for you to lift 5 fingers and
wave goodbye."
(2)

"Some people hate you
because they're failing at destroying you."
(2)

cwillie, hope your tooth is feeling OK today :).
(1)

Thanks Anabanana - it was hurting a little but I took an ibuprofen and it feels fine now. It was a bit of a drawn out adventure because my anxiety kicked in so we had to take many breaks, plus the dentist nicked my tongue with the drill so we had to deal with that too. She actually called to check on me before leaving for the day - I think she's earned her money 🤣
(3)

Cwillie, I had my prep appt 2 weeks ago and the crown installed today. $$$$, but cheaper (and less painful) than an implant. I hope your mouth is comfortable.
(2)

"Stop hurting yourself
because you're angry at someone else."
(3)

Had the first appointment for my dental crown. Not. Fun. 😨
(7)

🥰😉 extra words of wisdom...

"If you're nice to an animal, it loves you for life.
If you're nice to a person, who the f***k knows what's gonna happen."
(1)

“So how many more
confirmations
do you need for what you already know?"
(1)

"I'm warming my hands on bridges I've burnt."
(0)

🥰 extra words of wisdom...

"The antidote for 50 enemies
is 1 friend."
(2)

“If you don’t get it off your chest,
you’ll never be able to breathe.”
(4)

“Don’t let idiots ruin your day.”
(2)

🥰😉 today's words of wisdom...

"It's exhausting being the
frontal lobe
for the entire family."
(1)

🥰 easier said than done...

"The elimination diet:
Remove anger, regret, resentment, guilt, blame and worry.
Then watch your life improve."
(5)

golden: Sorry that you also are hypothyroid. Yes, that's what I meant.
(3)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter